Today is the first day of Maison & Objet and in each edition emerging talents in the world of interior design are chosen to be part of Talents à La Carte. This year Scandinavian designers are expected to give a new life to the trade-show by showcasing their work, something in the middle of light, minimalistic forms and ecological thinking. In this article we present you the promising names in the world’s biggest interior design! Let’s find the emerging talents!
- The Opus, Zaha Hadid’s Boutique Hotel Project 25th May 2020
- Luxury Furniture: Meet the Nubian Sideboard 22nd May 2020
- Discover Andy Warhol’s Work Through This Virtual Tour 21st May 2020
- Luxury Furniture: Needle Table Lamp 20th May 2020
- Celebrity Homes: Tour Dakota Johnson’s Mid Century House 19th May 2020
- Summer Trends: Luxury Outdoor Furniture for an Enviable Garden 18th May 2020