Today is the first day of Maison & Objet and in each edition emerging talents in the world of interior design are chosen to be part of Talents à La Carte. This year Scandinavian designers are expected to give a new life to the trade-show by showcasing their work, something in the middle of light, minimalistic forms and ecological thinking. In this article we present you the promising names in the world’s biggest interior design! Let’s find the emerging talents!
- Home Office: How To Upgrade Your Workspace 14th August 2020
- Kelly Behun’s Gaudí-Inspired Outdoor Furniture is Stunning 6th August 2020
- Autumn Trends You Don’t Want To Miss In 2020 4th August 2020
- Zaha Hadid Architects Unveils Housing Project in Honduras 3rd August 2020
- Take a Tour of Kendall Jenner’s Home 31st July 2020
- These Luxury Face Masks Bring Fashion to the Pandemic 30th July 2020