Today we present you a selection of luxury interior designs by Marcel Wanders, a dutch designer that get the world’s attention in 1996 with his iconic Knotted Chair. Regarded by many as an anomaly in the design world, he has made his mission to “create an environment of love, live with passion and make our most exciting dreams come true.” His work excites, provokes, and polarises, but never fails to surprise for its ingenuity, daring and singular quest to uplift the human spirit, and entertain. Let’s take a look!
- Kelly Behun’s Gaudí-Inspired Outdoor Furniture is Stunning 6th August 2020
- Autumn Trends You Don’t Want To Miss In 2020 4th August 2020
- Zaha Hadid Architects Unveils Housing Project in Honduras 3rd August 2020
- Take a Tour of Kendall Jenner’s Home 31st July 2020
- These Luxury Face Masks Bring Fashion to the Pandemic 30th July 2020
- Bottega Veneta Unveils ‘Invisible’ Shanghai Store 29th July 2020