Today we present you a selection of luxury interior designs by Marcel Wanders, a dutch designer that get the world’s attention in 1996 with his iconic Knotted Chair. Regarded by many as an anomaly in the design world, he has made his mission to “create an environment of love, live with passion and make our most exciting dreams come true.” His work excites, provokes, and polarises, but never fails to surprise for its ingenuity, daring and singular quest to uplift the human spirit, and entertain. Let’s take a look!
- Architecture Projects That Defy Gravity 28th May 2020
- Luxury Lighting: LUXXU’s Newest Pendant Lamp 27th May 2020
- Dolce and Gabbana Release Rosé Wine With Donnafugata 26th May 2020
- The Opus, Zaha Hadid’s Boutique Hotel Project 25th May 2020
- Luxury Furniture: Meet the Nubian Sideboard 22nd May 2020
- Discover Andy Warhol’s Work Through This Virtual Tour 21st May 2020