The Covet International Awards are calling for entries! You can submit your interior design project by September 30th.
The Covet International Awards were created with the purpose of celebrating and distinguishing the most prestigious interior design projects. These international awards were also born from a passion to revive the arts that are clearly being forgotten, therefore, bringing their legacy to our contemporary world. CovetED has the privilege to announce that call for entries for the Covet International Awards, so let’s explore the essence of this great distinction.
The hosts of the Covet International Awards, Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation, share a common mission of reviving the traditional arts that are losing their ground in the contemporary design world. Known for designing luxury furniture, Covet House now has a bigger mission than that as they want to make sure the knowledge of the arts & crafts passes on.
Now let’s get right to it and know the reasons why you should participate and submit your projetcs:
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambiance.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit.
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
You might also like: Secrets From Portugal Presents the Finest Places in Portugal